DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trueview closing out when I click plot (winXP)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jameswroberts81
851 Views, 6 Replies

Trueview closing out when I click plot (winXP)

I am trying to plot from trueview and when I click plot the program closes.  I dont get my normal screen with the options to choose my plotter/printer.

This only happens to .dwg files.

This is on windows XP and it is trueview 2011.

If you all can provide a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Do you get any type of error message? If so, please post a screen shot of it. Regardless, the first thing to try is likely an Uninstall / Reinstall. If the problem still persists, load TV on another machine in your offiec and try to plot. If that machine also crashes, then likely there is something in your companies environment that is causing the problem.

Shawn Niles
Message 3 of 7

I should have mentioned in my first post that I did do a complete uninstall of the softare and reinstalled it.  There is no error message at all it just closes the window as if I were to click on close. 

It is happening to one particualar PC. We have no trouble printing from other PCs.

Thank you

James

Message 4 of 7

How are you attempting to plot? Are you just clicking on the plot button? If so, can you try to plot from the pulldown when you click on the Big D? It would be useful to know if you can plot using a different method.

Shawn Niles
Message 5 of 7
baik
in reply to: jameswroberts81

Hello,

i read this discussion and i have same problem about printing from Trueview 2011. After clicking to the button "PLOT" program closes. From others PC working properly. When I unwrap the menu TV (Big "D"), then I choose PLOT and becomes the same. As wrote collegue, progrma closes without erros or some windows with message. We using OS WinXP(x86).
Thank you in advance
Peter

Message 6 of 7
JimBuckley5776
in reply to: baik

Hello,

Same Problem Here,   sometimes it works, sometimes in shuts down without error messege.

Any Information appreciated.

Message 7 of 7

Simmilar problem here,
Machine gets hannged completely when clicked on "Plot" or "Open", and thus needs to kill the application through taskmanager.

I already posted my compliaint, but no response in that window.

Please provide solution ASAP as users are suffering for last 1 week.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report