DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueView 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
isaac.st.chan
780 Views, 4 Replies

TrueView 2013

Design Review 2013 apparently does not recognize TrueView 2015. Is that my problem or is that a systematic problem? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: isaac.st.chan

ADR2013 required DTV2013, nothing higher, nothing lower. Very version specific. Yes, ADR development stopped with 2013, probably why there is no fix now, in the past, or in the future.

Since ADR never opens DWG files, you could just open the DWG file in DTV2015 to start with, plot to DWF, then open the resulting file in ADR2013. if you search in the forum where you are posting, you might find a link to the old DTV2013 that may still work (but you'll have to remove DTV2015 first).
Message 3 of 5
isaac.st.chan
in reply to: pendean

I am not super familiar with dwf. Is that just for a drawing layout? I can't seem to export the whole model to another file to be opened in design review.

I looked for TrueView 2013 but it seems like the link pointed me to the 2015 version. If someone else found it, it will be helpful to post it.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
rkmcswain

This should show you how to fix this issue.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 5
rkmcswain

isaac.st.chan wrote:

I am not super familiar with dwf. Is that just for a drawing layout? I can't seem to export the whole model to another file to be opened in design review.

I looked for TrueView 2013 but it seems like the link pointed me to the 2015 version. If someone else found it, it will be helpful to post it.

1. DWF is just Autodesk's version of PDF, for lack of a more detailed description. If you want more details, see this.
  2. You can find links to various older versions of Design Review and DWG Trueview here.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report