DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trueview 2013 does not install for Vista?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
korgy
1404 Views, 3 Replies

Trueview 2013 does not install for Vista?

i am sure this has been asked many times before, but i cannot find the answer.

i had TrueView 2012 on my Vista system before and it worked fine.  i installed Design Review 2013, and it said i needed TrueView 2013.  unfortunately, when i run the Trueview 2013 exe file, it does not seem to be installing completely -- no icon is installed on my desktop, and when i go back to Design review, it still tells me i need Trueview 2013.

everytime i reinstall the Trueview 2013 ex file, it says the files are already there (asks me if i want to replace them).  i dont understand.

i have heard that Tueview 2013 is not "supported" on Visat, but i have also read that it should work fine.  i tried downloading the Windows Service Pack 2, but that did not solve the problem.

anyone know the answer?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
korgy
in reply to: korgy

do i need to install Net framework 4? is that the problem?

Message 3 of 4
korgy

apparently Net Framwork 4 was already installed -- (i just tried installing, and it asks me if i want to repair...)

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade

You may need to clean up all of the installs and remove the .NET4 from your system.

Autodesk Recommended Clean Install Procedure:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240817&id=2887771&siteID=123112

Also, I would recommend REVO UNINSTALLER instead of the Windows based Change/Remove as it does a better job.

Use the Free version on it's most aggressive setting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report