DWG TrueView

ME_Wilson
Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

TrueView 2013 - Cannot run Setup.exe

568 Views, 1 Replies
08-15-2012 01:05 PM

Am trying to upgrade my DWG TrueView application to the ver 2013 so I can view the files coming out of our newly upgraded CAD department.  Downloaded the new version from http://usa.autodeskcom  and extracted the files,  but I cannot run the setup executable - no errors, no messages - it just doesn't run. Have tried un-installing the old version, re-installing .net framework v4, disabling  anti-virus - all without effect.  Ideas please!

ME_Wilson
Message 2 of 2 (554 Views)

Re: TrueView 2013 - Cannot run Setup.exe

08-16-2012 10:03 AM in reply to: ME_Wilson

Our IT dept. figured this one out.  Seems they had to create a new installation directory. The original (left over from the 2012 installation) was protected and neither my login or the sys admins would permit access.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.