DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

true view 2013 reset.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1006 Views, 1 Reply

true view 2013 reset.

i am kinda new at this, so i downloaded the true view and design view 2013 to try them out. thing is that over time there seem to be some errors made (i guess on my behalf). for example i cant turn the snap off, the software messes up the portrait and landscape views or worse even though when i preview a plot its in one piece it comes out clipped.i see no red lines and i center the plot but it does not comply.

on autocad there is "reset" option when you try to uninstall the product reversing all the changes made to menus and workplace. does trueview have the same choices?

also, is there a way to actually edit a dwg file with this? 

many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

There is no reset feature: remove and reinstall.

And as far as I know you can;t turn off Osnaps permanently, only by pick on the panel found in the Ribbon. If i'm not correct, someone will jump in shortly.
As for layouts, you must have the defined plotter/pagesizes defined in the DWG present for them to display correctly: the DWG file author, in AutoCAD only, controls this, all you can do is temporarily reset the pagesetup for the layout.

The program is a viewer: no editing and no saving any changes you make to the file. Viewing only.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report