DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SetupDWGTrueView2011_32bit.exe - Application Error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
4458 Views, 2 Replies

SetupDWGTrueView2011_32bit.exe - Application Error

OK we just deployed Win 7 on computers some 64 bit most 32 bit. Some of those workstations has Trueview 2008 installed while others have 2011.

I have uninstalled the old 2008 to install the new and can not get it installed. I get to the part where it asked to run the install, i click run and then i get the below error. Not sure what the next step is to get this software installed. any help would be great. ( I'm doing this as Admin on the Box) most work fine. I just have 2 right now cause me headaches,,,,,

SetupDWGTrueView2011_32bit.exe - Application Error   The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I had the same problem and finally I found a really easy solution, I used WinRar to extract all files in the .exe file to a new folder and then I installed the aplication from there.

Bye

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dude that was awesome.. I didn't even think of that and it worked like a charm.... Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report