DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: DWG TrueView Screen resolution

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2198 Views, 2 Replies

RE: DWG TrueView Screen resolution

Hi

Just installed DWGTrueView 2012 64bit on Windows & pro machine.  Everytime it starts it gives a warning:

DWG TrueView requires 1024 x 768 resolution or higher to run.

But the resolution of the machine is:1920x1080.

Even if I change the resolution of the pc to 1024x768 the message still appears.

Nothing weird on the monitor - not rotated etc.

I installed the 32 bit version on as seperate machine with same resolution and it works as expected.

I reinstalled the 64 bit version and get the same message.

Any ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

With today's larger screens and higher resolution, most of us have resorted to setting the display to 120% or higher to make the text readable...  With Trueview, if you set the display to anything other than 100% you will get this warning...  One would think the program would be capable of rendering with the higher resolution but this is not the case here...  Hopefully they will address this issue in an update...

Message 3 of 3
gabeflores
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem and have not found a solution. (DWG TrueView requires 1024 x 768 resolution or higher to run) Changing the screen resolution to any value does not fix the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report