DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing with voloview express

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
352 Views, 6 Replies

printing with voloview express

I've tried and tried to print a drawing on my epson 1520 printer, and the displayed drawing only
prints in the middle of the 8.5 x 11 paper, only using 4 x 5 inch area. All I want to do is print
the full 8.5 x 11 page. How do I do it, or do I have to buy the full version? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks for your help.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem. I'm trying to print to a Laserjet 4m. Has anybody had any sucess with this?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Can you try using the Laserjet 4 driver to test with?

Greig Jones
Product Support, Americas
WW Support & Services, Autodesk

"tcariddi" wrote in message
news:ef31511.-1@WebX.SaUCah8kaAW...
> I've tried and tried to print a drawing on my epson 1520 printer, and the
displayed drawing only
> prints in the middle of the 8.5 x 11 paper, only using 4 x 5 inch area.
All I want to do is print
> the full 8.5 x 11 page. How do I do it, or do I have to buy the full
version? Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Actually, I got it to work. I read a previos post and somebody had mentioned the screen size. What I ended up doing was resizing the volo window to be the same size and shape of my drawings. This way when I view extents, the drawing files up the entire viewing area. Then I printed and it came out great!!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

I am trying to figure out how to darken the lines on printouts from VVexpress so that dwgs, can be faxed. You said that it printed great, how was the darkness of the lines? If they were dark, how did you get them dark?
Any help would be appreciated...
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Kristi,

I don't think that the pen thickness can be changed. I just printed a drawing off and it doesn't look to bad. I think that the thicker the lines are in the drawing the darker they will be when its printed. As far as faxing it, the lines aren't that dark and may not work out that great.

Rich
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Excellent...that is just the work-around I was looking for...unfortunately still a shortcoming of this software though...thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report