DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PrintGeometryColor Property VVE 2.0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
204 Views, 2 Replies

PrintGeometryColor Property VVE 2.0

I have developed a detail viewer using the Volo View Express v2 API for our Intranet using VBscript. The only problem is that the PrintGeometryColor Property appears to not function when used as follows:

Despite setting this variable to black ("#000000") the printout comes out as shades of gray using 3 different printers (HP 2500, HP 4000, and Konica something) making most of the detail unreadable.

When I right-click on the control and choose 'black and white' before I press my print button the dwg prints acceptably - BUT all the line colors in the dwg turn into the background color of black. Have I stumbled on a bug with PrintGeometryColor Property and printing? Is there a fix?

IE 5.5, W2K SP2

Thanks for your reply(s)

Rod Lovely
SEA Consultants Inc.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hmm, I see no one has replied to my message. Perhaps it is not clear becuase some of the formatting (including HTML code) was lost when I posted it. My questions are:

Has anyone else had trouble getting the printed output to match the settings of the PrintGeometryColor property? What relationship does the 'Black and White' option on the right click menu have with this property? and...Is there a bug with this Property?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem you are having with
PrintGeometrycolor property also.  It will print correctly when you
right-clicking/black and white. However even when setting GeometryColor to
black it fails to print b/w.  It seems only the right-click/black &
white selection will print black lines as opposed to
grayscale. Hopefully someone has the answer.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hmm,
I see no one has replied to my message. Perhaps it is not clear becuase some
of the formatting (including HTML code) was lost when I posted it. My
questions are:

Has anyone else had trouble getting the printed output to match the
settings of the PrintGeometryColor property? What relationship does the 'Black
and White' option on the right click menu have with this property? and...Is
there a bug with this Property?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report