DWG TrueView

DWG TrueView

tony
Message 1 of 2 (550 Views)

Opening DWG files in a third party software...

550 Views, 1 Replies
01-29-2013 08:23 AM

Hello,

After more than 2 hours trying to find my answer within the different sections of autodesk.com, I decided to turn here.

We are developing some software that will work with jpeg, PDF and dwg files on iPad and eventually, on the web... how can we get dwg files to open on iPad and use it?

I'm conscious we will need some APIs or whatever but how can I get it? Is the Autodesk Developer Network program Open enough to get the "how to and code" or do I need to register with the Autodesk Developer Network program Standard? Will it work with iOS only or can we make it work with PHP/MySQL too? Quid about other systems like Android?

Any help or link will be appreciated.

Thanks,

S

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 2 (544 Views)

Re: Opening DWG files in a third party software...

01-29-2013 12:53 PM in reply to: tony

Autodesk has Autocad WS for opening dwg files on a mobile device.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!