DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing shape font message

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
sriilatham
2223 Views, 6 Replies

missing shape font message

Actually I am using DWG TrueView 2014 and there is no such option available in this application which you have mentioned. Please suggest how can I get the missing shx file dialog box back.

Thank you

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: sriilatham

Does the message appear?

If so, then whatever is suppressing it is the HKCU portion of the Trueview registry settings:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\DWG TrueView\R10\dwgviewr-xxxx:xxx\

Log back in as you, export this branch of the registry to a file (for a backup), then rename or delete it.

Launch TV.  If it doesn't work, then you'll probably need to reinstall anyway to restore this setting.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 7
rkmcswain

@sriilatham wrote:

Actually I am using DWG TrueView 2014

FYI: There is a forum for this application

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/DWG-TrueView/bd-p/109

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: rkmcswain

I was trying to get this moved detached and moved over to the TrueView Forum.

You beat Admin to it.

Message 5 of 7
Charles_Shade

There is information on handling Fonts in the Help file for DWG TruView.

See if there is an answer or hint there for you. I do not believe the warning is part of this.

Message 6 of 7
steven.xusz
in reply to: rkmcswain

I have the same question, I am using DWG TrueView2011. When I open a .dwg file, 'Missing SHX Files' dialogue pops out. I checked the box 'Always perform my current choice', and clicked 'Ignore the missing SHX files...'. Then .dwg opened, but all text information were not displayed. I closed the .dwg, and reopen again, but this 'Missing SHX Files' does not pop out again.
I try to reinstall the DWG TV2011, but problem still here, I log in with other user, the 'Missing SHX Files' dialogue pops out again. When log back in mine, the problem can not solved, how and what shall I do?
Message 7 of 7
steven.xusz
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I have the same question, I am using DWG TrueView2011. When I open a .dwg file, 'Missing SHX Files' dialogue pops out. I checked the box 'Always perform my current choice', and clicked 'Ignore the missing SHX files...'. Then .dwg opened, but all text information were not displayed. I closed the .dwg, and reopen again, but this 'Missing SHX Files' does not pop out again.
I try to reinstall the DWG TV2011, but problem still here, I log in with other user, the 'Missing SHX Files' dialogue pops out again. When log back in mine, the problem can not solved, how and what shall I do? .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums