DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nbogdan6
12287 Views, 2 Replies

I installed DWG TrueView 2014 on Windows 7 (64 bits) OS;

Instalation succesfull

Tried to open it => OK

Tried to open a dwg file => ERROR :

Any ideea what can be wrong ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nbogdan6
in reply to: nbogdan6

I found the solution on internet :

http://servicecore.info/2012/09/how-to-fix-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-problem-on-windows-syst...

and it WOOOOOOORKS !

Thnks INTERNET !

Message 3 of 3
edison.valente
in reply to: nbogdan6

Hello!

I normally do not respond to anything in the internet, but I am breaking my rules because I found this to work for "LoadLibrary error 126: can't find module" error, and it may help others the same way someone else helped me.

I have:

HP dv7 laptop with amd hd graphics

Win 7 64

I am running:

SW premium 2014

When I double clicked the SW icon to enter the program, it would give me the "error 126" consistently, and nothing I did in terms of unistalling drivers, reinstalling, whathaveyou, ....nothing worked!

I searched the internet, and I found that people running some Adobe programs are having the same problem (error 126), and one person posted the following in their forum (paraphrasing):

"go to Start button >> type "cmd" at the search box , and hit enter >>

this will take you to a shell "dos black box" (in lack of a better description),

make sure your windows account has you as an administrator, otherwise this will not work!,

at the dos prompt type: "cd /d c:\windows\system32" and hit enter,

(this changes the directory to c:\windows\system32),

from here on you need to follow the indications given by the Adobe user in the following youtube video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6QPp3wM_QE 

------

In case you can't find the youtube video, the Adobe user recommends doing the following:

For 64-bit systems:

If your GPU has a "M" suffix, use this copy command at the dos command prompt to copy this file:
"copy atio6axx.dll atiogl64.dll"

If it diesn't have that suffix, use this copy command at the dos command prompt to copy this file:
"copy atio6axx.dll .dll"

For rare cases, use this copy command at the dos command prompt to copy this file:

"copy atiogl64.dll .dll"

-----

Just in case someone out there is running SW 2014 on a HP dv7 Win 7 machine w/ AMD HD graphics card, the following is the syntax that did the trick for my system:

c:\Windows\system32\copy atio6axx.dll atiol64.dll" and the system returns "1 file(s) copied." response.

This worked for my setup and I am now able to work with my CAD system.

I hope this works for you!

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report