DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forcing Trueview to load in 1024x600 Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
thegreatyashu
678 Views, 3 Replies

Forcing Trueview to load in 1024x600 Help!

Is there a way to force TrueView to use 1024x600?

I can only print right now from a computer with a max resolution of 1024X600. I know Trueview CAN work in this resolution because I have run it on another computer before, and switched the res down to 1024x600 while trueview was open to test and it functions fine. Right now I just need to force it to LOAD at that resolution. It may not be ideal, but it is all I have right now.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: thegreatyashu

Minimum system requirements are 1024x768, sorry 😞

Message 3 of 4
thegreatyashu
in reply to: pendean

Well I know that is what it says, heh... but we know software is always haivng undocumented and dev. features/switches.

I figure there must be a switch or something (maybe a config file somewhere) that can be used to force it to ignore resolution detection when it is loading, OR to force it to load with an alternate resolution profile, such as 1024x768, but while in 1024x600.

It RUNS in 1024x600 just fine. It just won't LAUNCH in 1024x600. Unfortunately, I need it to launch in 1024x600 on the pc I am able to print from.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: thegreatyashu

DTV is AutoCADbased, AutoCAD won't launch in less than 1024x768 and can be made to function in that lower res.

You may see if anyone around here has a registry edit like this you can do: http://beinginventive.typepad.com/being-inventive/2011/11/closing-application-option-dialog-on-small...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report