DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView Measuring annoyances

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
pmclaing
1804 Views, 6 Replies

DWG TrueView Measuring annoyances

Hello,

I'm having a few issues with TrueView when it comes to measuring. First one is that whenever I measure something, and realize I'm in layout, after measuring I can't change to model space without pressing the escape button.

I also get a contextual window appear whenever I want to measure from a point that touches multiple objects. I don't see the point of this window, seeing as whichever object I pick it will still measure from the same point. It's very annoying and reduces productivity.

Some times it does it constantly, and then it stops. I've managed to make TrueView not open this window by doing random stuff like opening different files while measuring, but that hardly seems like a reasonable solution. Is there any way to disable this completely, or at least consistently?

TrueView.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pmclaing

Hi, seem like no body give u a solution. I am also the one who faced this problems, that the selection box keep appear, it is annoying Smiley Mad 

Have you found your solution? If yes please dont feel shy to share! Thanks.

Message 3 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks like selection sorting: when you have many objects overlapping then that popup appears to help you select the correct object.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Ya it is, but, do you know how to unable the selection box? As it is really annoying and slow down our working progress. Thanks

Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You cannot from what I can tell.
Message 6 of 7
pmclaing
in reply to: pendean

This issue seems to have been resolved in TrueView 2016. However, there are some new problems I'd like to address: -When measuring, the program occasionally reverts to grid mode, which is extremely annoying. -The program still gets "stuck" after measuring, making it impossible to switch from layout to model space without pressing escape. Although it is a slight improvement over 2015, the 2014 version was still better, at least for me personally. I don't understand why I can't just get an older version.
Message 7 of 7
pmclaing
in reply to: pmclaing

Oh, and also: -The program practically always reverts to windowed mode, it never stays full screen.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report