DWG TrueView

DWG TrueView

pyroban
Message 1 of 1 (1,384 Views)

DWG TrueView batch plotting to PDF using Scripts

1384 Views, 0 Replies
03-14-2012 09:41 AM

Hello,

Some advice please. I have a script that we use for batch plotting to PDF. I then have a shortcut that opens DWGTrueView and runs the script, opening all the drawings in turn and printing to PDF. This has been working successfully for the past week and I have created thousands with no bother. However, yesterday TrueView decided that  it no longer recognizes the switches as part of the shortcut. A window appears upon actioning the shortcut. It opens TrueView then stops at this point.

Ignoring unknown switches: /p <<ACADMPP>>:  Improper drawing name. Regenerating model.

_RIBBON

COMMANDLINE

_.open

The target for the shortcut is as below;

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\DWG TrueView 2012\dwgviewr.exe" /p <<ACADMPP>> /b "C:\Users\user directory\Documents\PDF TrueView.scr"

As mentioned, I haven't amended this, it was working successfully, now it is not. I have tried to re-install TrueView, when this made no difference, I uninstalled and re-installed and still no success.

I wondered whether TrueView uses different profiles to normal AutoCAD, but as I mentioned this was working before!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

James

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.