DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Trueview 2014 freezes when plotting from layout tab

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
muddyrunnergirl
604 Views, 2 Replies

DWG Trueview 2014 freezes when plotting from layout tab

Hi All -

I have DWG TrueView on 2 separate machines and they both behave this way:

When plotting from ModelSpace there are no issues at all (tried PDF and hardcopy to an Oce TDS600 with perfect and expected results)

However, when in a Layout Tab, if I go to print, the plot dialog doesn't even show up, just the little spinner that indicates the computer is "thinking".... and then I evenutaly just have to shut down TrueView because it never goes further than the spinner.....

Both computers are Windows 7, 64 bit

All of our standard plot support files have been setup for TrueView (Model Space plotting is a success)

Anyone hae any insight as to what could be the culprit?

Thanks so much!

- MRG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
oosterop
in reply to: muddyrunnergirl

So layout printing doesn't work on both machines? Otherwise it could be a hardware problem.

I think you should frst convert the drawing to former version, than restart True view and load the converted version.

Than it should work.
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: muddyrunnergirl

Layout tabs are probably defined with a plotter/printer you don't have or one the is no longer active, or the layouts have issues, which is another issue out if your control in the viewer ( you need AutoCAD).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report