DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2013 Cannot Open the Second Time

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lopui
1536 Views, 4 Replies

DWG TrueView 2013 Cannot Open the Second Time

before I remove my older version of TrueView, I installed TrueView 2013-32bit on an XP with all .Net 4 and it worked fine the first time I opened. The next day I open TrueView 2013 it has the following message:

Unable to run DWG TrueView. This may be due to one of the following:

1) This version of DWG Trueview was not installed properly. In this case, you may wish to reinstall DWG TrueView.

2) You do not have sufficient rights to run DWG TrueView.

Wherever I open a DWG files, it gives me the following message:

Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x7ef61180 Exception at 77dd6d48h

The old version viewer works fine. Since I want to make sure the 2013 will work and I don't want to uninstall the old one.

Any idea? Why it worked the first time and then crashed?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: lopui

Did you try #1, and ensure #2 is not the problem?

Message 3 of 5
lopui
in reply to: pendean

Yes. I did uninstall and resinstall Trueview 2013 and I have Admin rights. Other thing I would like to mention is I still have the old version 2007 in the computer since I want to make 2013 is working before I uninstall it. Do you think it's a problem. Is any other way I can make sure 2013 is working before I remove the old one. thanks.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

I've never done that, so I can't answer your question.

Message 5 of 5
lopui

Anyone has any solution. I want to make sure Trueview 2013 will open dwg files created by all the older versions since we have many files created long time ago with older ACAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report