DWG TrueView

DWG TrueView

Valued Contributor
RNeudorf
Message 1 of 3 (786 Views)

DWG TrueView 2010 - Mouse Wheel Zoom - No Reverse Mouse Direction?

786 Views, 2 Replies
04-01-2009 08:33 AM
Hi,

I am an Inventor 2010 Simulation user and the default zoom for Inventor is the opposite direction of DWG TrueView 2010.
I have tried looking in the "Options" dialogue for TrueView, but I cannot find the option to reverse the mouse wheel direction, like I can with full AutoCAD 2010.

Is this an available option? Is there a configuration file to edit or registry entry to be modified?

Thanks,

Ray Neudorf
arthur7john
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

Re: DWG TrueView 2010 - Mouse Wheel Zoom - No Reverse Mouse Direction?

09-14-2013 11:45 AM in reply to: RNeudorf

I use a Logitech mouse, the performance MX, they have a mouse configuration program, "setpoint" where the scroll wheel direction and speed and a whole lot more can be set. Your mouse might be different but try poking around and see if you have a way to configure your mouse. It's not inside Autocad its part of the mouse software.

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)

Re: DWG TrueView 2010 - Mouse Wheel Zoom - No Reverse Mouse Direction?

09-16-2013 06:48 AM in reply to: arthur7john

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Thanks for the input. I would suspect though that the OP may have a new computer and mouse and therefore this issue was resolved with hardware.

They do not seem to have come back to the thread in four years.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!