DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing units precision

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Chris62
4080 Views, 4 Replies

Drawing units precision

I just downloaded True View. It only measures in 2 place decimal; how can I change it to 3 or more place? Not having much success using the help.

Thanks,

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Chris62

Click on MEASURE Tab (there is an arrow next to the word, an indication there is more to select), Select 2D UNITS AND SCALE, set the Units you wish to use, which then makes Deisplay Precision settings available.

Message 3 of 5
Chris62
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the response but I'm not finding the 2D UNITS AND SCALE under the MEASURE Tab anywhere at all. The help is doesn't match up with the version I downloaded either. I'm usually really good about hunting around & finding settings; no luck with TrueView. Any other ideas?

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Sorry, I was talking about the DWF viewer and did not complete my posting. AFAIK the file originator controls what you seek, you will need to convert to DWF then us the DSWF viewer to get the precision you want.

I am sure others with jump in if there is a way to do it with the DWG viewer.

Message 5 of 5
peterc582

I am having a problem using the measuring feature to measure areas. Measuring in the model pane linear measurements are accurate and accord with check measurements taken on site. However, when I attempt to measure a rectangualr area it produces a result that does not bear any relation to multiplying the two linear measurements.

Any help gratefully received

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report