DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download DWG TrueView french 64 bit issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
masterkic
2050 Views, 2 Replies

Download DWG TrueView french 64 bit issue

Hi everyone,

I'm unable to download correctly the 64 bit french version of DWG TrueView. The download start and after 2 seconds the download is completed, and this is not because I have an hyper speed connection. The file downloaded is about 11ko and it is evidently not installable. I tried the 32 bit french version and it is working pretty well, and also the 64 bit english version and it's working too. I think that the file is maybe corrupted or that the web site have a problem. I'm using windows XP, and I tried IE7 and Chrome 13 to download the file and both gave the same results. If someone know a solution for this I'm ready to listen thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
masterkic
in reply to: masterkic

Is there anybody who's able to download 64 bit french version?

Message 3 of 3
masterkic
in reply to: masterkic

Well since Autodesk is unable to help me with this, and that nobody have any idea I'll install English version... This is very disapointing from autodesk. Instead of offering both version and not being able to support them, it should have only 1 better version, but this is my opinion. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report