DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download DWG Trueview 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mbabich
13350 Views, 3 Replies

Download DWG Trueview 2014

I want to be able to download the installer for DWG Trueview 2014 so I can put it on my network for future installations. Does anyone know how I can do this now?

Autodesk has now instituted a download and install immediately with no option to Save As to another location - stupid!

What about the IT admins that don't want to babysit a web browser download and install on a number of systems or even perform a push/publish installation.

If I'm missing someting, please let me know.

I can get the download from other sites, but I would prefer if it came direct from Autodesk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mb

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: mbabich

>>>...I can get the download from other sites...<<<
Doubt it, but if that is true it would be the same exact file anyway: no benefit from getting it 'direct from Autodesk".
Message 3 of 4
philip.s

Hi Matthew!

Please check out this forum post for access to DWG TrueView direct download links.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 4 of 4
dindean

on 18/9/2013 i download two DTV2014 installers 258mb (32bit) and 343mb (64bit) from  Autodesk. the installers still resides in MyDocument folders for future installation.

when installed, the size of DTV program becomes 1Gb. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report