DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of DWG Trueview 2012 on Windows 7 x64

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
FS3
Community Visitor
2084 Views, 1 Reply

Deployment of DWG Trueview 2012 on Windows 7 x64

Hello,

i was able to successfully deploy DWG TrueView 2012 32 BIT on Windows 7 32 BIT without any problems by GPO Deployment Methods.

Now i am trying to do the same with DWG TrueView 2012 64 BIT on Windows 7 64 BIT and it fails with several error messages.

All pre requirements are already fully assigned like DirectX, dotNet 4 etc.

I think there might be a Problem with the Package itself when deploying, the error messages are as follows:

I Hope you dont mind when the first message is in german language:

First Message

Fehler beim Generieren des Aktivierungskontextes für "C:\Program Files (x86)\DWG TrueView 2012\acctrl.dll". Die abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.VC90.ATL,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"" konnte nicht gefunden werden. Verwenden Sie für eine detaillierte Diagnose das Programm "sxstrace.exe".

Second Message

Product: DWG TrueView 2012 -- Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files (x86)\DWG TrueView 2012\acctrl.dll failed to register.  HRESULT -2147010895.  Contact your support personnel.

I hope there is someone out who are in the same situation and is able to give me some hints.

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
FS3
Community Visitor
in reply to: FS3

Nobody here who tried to deployed Trueview 2012 by group policys ???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report