DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Trueview

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hmassey
1376 Views, 2 Replies

Can't Install Trueview

Trying to install TrueView on computers in our network, but any version I try fails with the same message. "The system cannot open the device or file specified." followed by a file path the leads to a dwgviewr.msi file. Like I said it doesn't matter what version of Trueview I try they all end the same. I've found download files that I have save to my desktop and I've tried the links on AutoDesk's website, again the same issue. I am at my wits end and cant figure out what to do next. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: hmassey

hmassey wrote:

Trying to install TrueView on computers in our network, but any version I try fails with the same message. "The system cannot open the device or file specified." followed by a file path the leads to a dwgviewr.msi file. Like I said it doesn't matter what version of Trueview I try they all end the same. I've found download files that I have save to my desktop and I've tried the links on AutoDesk's website, again the same issue.

Just to confirm, have you downloaded these exact files from the links found here?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/TrueView-download/m-p/4427763#M68123

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 3
tvisser
in reply to: rkmcswain

Hello,

I've got the exact same issue/error(s), getting the idea the TrueView 2015 installer for x64 isnt produced properly.

Can anyone confirm?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report