DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AEC Walls not appearing in trueview 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jrut
1206 Views, 2 Replies

AEC Walls not appearing in trueview 2013

My AEC walls disappear in Trueview 2013 when I open a file where they are xrefed in. I can open the file that they are xrefed from and they show up. I checked the layer setup. The doors that are in these walls, which are AEC doors appear. How do I get the walls which are in an xref to appear?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: jrut

Ensure the top file has PROXYGRAPHICS turned on (needs to be done in AutoCAD/Architecture, not the reader), and your reader has any available object enablers installed. If that does not help, it means the viewer is broken and needs to be fixed by Autodesk.

Message 3 of 3
zalant
in reply to: jrut

I realize that this thread is a bit old, but I recently had a Subscription support case about the same issue, which got me to thinking that perhaps others might be discussing the behavior here (in the forums), as well.

The fix for the behavior is to modify the names of a couple of registry keys under DWG TrueView 2013.

Please see the following screen shot of my registry editor, where I've already added the necessary '70' to the existing AecCore and AecLoader keys.  In case it's not large enough to read the text clearly, here is a link to a re-sizable version.

Fix AEC xref issue in TrueView 2013.png 

Zac Travis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report