DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Modeling View

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TomMartin7973
375 Views, 4 Replies

3D Modeling View

My AutoCAD opens in 3D view even though I have it set to AutoCAD Classic in my workspaces. How do I get this to turn off?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: TomMartin7973

A 3D view have nothing to do with Workspace settings: do you mean your workspace changes, or do you just need help flipping your 3D model to 2D view?

And are you using AutoCAD (and what version), or the other program DWGTRUEVIEW where you are posting here?

Message 3 of 5

We are using AutoCad 2007. It's only happening to one of our users. When she opens AutoCAD it opens in t the 3D view. Even though in workspaces it say AutoCAD classic. How do we change it to open in just 2D view?

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: TomMartin7973

What do you mean by 3D VIEW? Elaborate in other words please, if you cannot (you just repeated what your first post did, so that's not working) then please post a screenshot of the entire AutoCAD window showing the problem.

BTW, this forum is for a product called DWGTRUEVIEW: if you are only using AutoCAD 2007 that forum is at:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2007/bd-p/186 

Message 5 of 5
TomMartin7973
in reply to: pendean

Thanks I will go to the other site.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report