DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 TrueView Psexec Silent Deployment

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
grantman54
1645 Views, 3 Replies

2014 TrueView Psexec Silent Deployment

I have been trying to deploy 2014 Trueview via PsExec to our network computers. I am not able to use SCCM to deploy software and have deployed installs through PsExec before. For some reason I can not get this to work. My first thought is it would look something like this;

\\%network psexec location%\psexec -d -i -s \\@c:\%testlist%.txt -u %username% -p %password% \\%network location%\SetupDWGTrueView2014_ENU_64bit\setup.exe /Q /W /I setup.ini

I figured that would work but I also have tried copying the original exe to the network computers and then running it that way:

network psexec location%\psexec -d -i -s \\@c:\%testlist%.txt -u %username% -p %password% C:\SetupDWGTrueView2014_64bit.exe /quiet -s

But that still prompts the user to select the install location.

Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
grantman54
in reply to: grantman54

Does anyone know if you are able to deploy 2014 Silently at all? How about with Psexec?

Message 3 of 4
grantman54

If not what are my other options for silent deployment besides sccm.

Message 4 of 4
speroster

These switches worked for me:

/w /t /l /q

psexec threw a 1641 error code but the install still worked. I've seen error 1641 with other installations - it appears harmless in that Windows installer wants to reboot but is prevented from doing so.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report