Did you mean: 

WT_Font_Option_Flags flags

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
janderssen
346 Views, 3 Replies

WT_Font_Option_Flags flags

Hi all,

I have a drawing that has the options set to a value of 0x00002000. I was wondering what this value means as the Toolkit documentaion states the following : "Font option representing a set of option flags. RESERVED. "

The reason I ask this is if I do not rotate the text in my rendering engine, the text appears correct if this value is set. This is really a kind of hack as I cannot find what this flag means, and if it even has any relivance to text rotation/orientation etc.

Every other drawing I have never sets this flag at all, so this does seem to indicate some kind of relivance to my issue, but was hoping for a more formal explanation so I dont have to assume magic numbers.

Cheers
Jason Anderssen
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SilviaCao
in reply to: janderssen

Thank you for your question.

0x00002000 means the path text. Path text are drawn using the bounding box method, thus the text rotation will be set to 0.

Moreover, 0x00004000 will also cause the rotation setting to 0.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Silvia

Silvia Cao
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
janderssen

Thank you Silvia,

Just a quick question, is there anywhere I can get these defined values, and what the meaning is for all of them ?

Cheers and thanx in advance
Jason
Message 4 of 4
SilviaCao

Thank you for your questions.
You can find the definition for these values in the "set Font" part of "Whip2D" specification which you can find in released package of DWFToolkit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Silvia

Silvia Cao
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services