geotavros
Message 1 of 2 (667 Views)
Accepted Solution

ReadContentDefinition sample crashes on getContent() with default test file

667 Views, 1 Replies
02-06-2013 05:41 AM

The 7.7 toolkit sample crashes on line:

DWFContent* pContent = pContentManager->getContent();

The file I'm using is the default one 3DPublishOut.dwf. I also tried custom files. 

Windows 7 x64. I've downloaded DWFToolkit-7.7-bin-win32.zip and used Visual Studion 2008 to build the sample. 

BTW, when I open the sample project I get a bunch of errors of loading projects DWF Core Library, DWFToolkit etc. Thus those projects are marked with grey color. Nevertheless the sample builds fine. Just crashes. 

The problem was in default project configurations. Specifically wrong DLL versions were used for the sample. So after some time of struggling with it you can solve the problem and it doesn't crash. 

Contributor
geotavros
Message 2 of 2 (646 Views)

Re: ReadContentDefinition sample crashes on getContent() with default test file

02-18-2013 04:49 AM in reply to: geotavros

The problem was in default project configurations. Specifically wrong DLL versions were used for the sample. So after some time of struggling with it you can solve the problem and it doesn't crash. 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.