We need a CAD software that provides the following features.
- Should be able read and draw DWF files.
- Should be able to get the hyperlinks available in the DWF file.
- Should be able to get the layer details of each hyperlink. Should be able to change the layer visibility.
- Should be able to draw bitmaps to the DWF file given the position where it needs to be drawn in the drawing.
- Should get the mouse event from the third party control.
- Should be able to edit the DWF drawing and allow for adding new shapes like poly-line, circle or ellipse.
- Exporting the drawing as bitmaps and pdfs.
Please advice us if I can go ahead with the DWF Viewer Toolkit or design review.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!