Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing to plt Files

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
165 Views, 3 Replies

Publishing to plt Files

When I choose to publish (2004) to plot files and specify the output folder, the plt files do not go to the specified "single" folder but rather to the four folders where the source dwg files reside. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think that's the way it works for now. We have to manually move them after plotting. JT "TRJ" wrote in message news:422f4a13$1_2@newsprd01... > When I choose to publish (2004) to plot files and specify the output folder, > the plt files do not go to the specified "single" folder but rather to the > four folders where the source dwg files reside. > > Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I am able to get the dwf's to go to a specified folder only if I apply the folder specification to each individual file in the publish dialog box. It does not take if I highlight a bunch of files and then try to apply the specific folder I want. -- jen "Jeremy Taylor" wrote in message news:422f55a1$1_3@newsprd01... > I think that's the way it works for now. We have to manually move them > after plotting. > > JT > > "TRJ" wrote in message news:422f4a13$1_2@newsprd01... > > When I choose to publish (2004) to plot files and specify the output > folder, > > the plt files do not go to the specified "single" folder but rather to the > > four folders where the source dwg files reside. > > > > Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Don't publish them, plot them. "School of Hard Knocks" ---> Publish is really only intended for multi-page dwf files. -- Mike ___________________________ Mike Tuersley ___________________________ the trick is to realize that there is no spoon...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services