Problem with Design Review 2012 and added W2D resource

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
davidm_adn
1486 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with Design Review 2012 and added W2D resource

Hi.

I have an application which adds a w2d resource to an existing dwf.  The w2d contains 1 text object only.  This has worked well for a number of years but now Design Review 2012 is out, and it doesn't show the text object.  It is in there somewhere because the text search facility in DR2012 finds it, so either it can't draw it properly or there is something fundamentally wrong with what I have been doing all this time.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have attached a very simple VC8 project which demonstrates the problem.  It expects c:\test.dwf to exist, this file is also in the zip, it just needs to be put in c:\.  It will add a w2d and save a new c:\test1.dwf.  Up to and including Design Review 2011 it looks fine, but not 2012.

If anyone has time to have a look and see what they think, I'd be very grateful.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wube
in reply to: davidm_adn

Thank you for your question.

I am investigating it. I will reply you once I complete investigation.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
wube

Hi,

The text is set transparent in your project. Please set the text color as (0, 0, 255, 255).

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
davidm_adn

Thank you very much for picking that up.  Can I ask, how come it only started going wrong in 2012?  Is transparency a new feature?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services