Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem - not being able to pass through walls in design review mobile on ipad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
john.mcpherson
433 Views, 1 Reply

problem - not being able to pass through walls in design review mobile on ipad

the problem I am having is with revit / design review mobile, I am in the process of exporting revit models to Autodesk cloud, and open the .dwf or .dwfx in mobile app design review (ipad). Everything works fine and all properties are translated from model to ipad, except for the functionality of being able to pass through or navigate through walls. The sample document provided with ipad design review is also a 3d model but allows passing through of walls, so to enter different rooms inside a building. The results I get a essentially instead of passing through the wall I continue to zoom in on the wall, not pass through.

any help, i assume this is a process durng the export, but have tried all possibilities.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LeonShi
in reply to: john.mcpherson

Hi John -

Thank you very much for using Design Review Mobile and taking time to send us your value feedback.

In terms of viewing pass through wall, could you please share us with your model if it's not confidential? BTW, a suggestion is to leverage published view of Revit DWF publisher to set an pre-defined view within the wall.

Thanks,

-Leon

Autodesk Design Review Mobile Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services