DWF

Distinguished Contributor
jmcadres
Message 11 of 14 (97 Views)

Re: pdf to dwf problems

02-21-2007 08:56 AM in reply to: rbarrilleaux
You can markup PDFs without having to convert them to DWF. I use Bluebeam to markup and measure areas, angles, and linear distances.

http://www.bluebeam.com/web03/products/pbplusACAD-download.asp?src=3301

John
ParkBenjamin
Message 12 of 14 (97 Views)

01-08-2009 09:32 PM in reply to: rbarrilleaux
> {quote:title=rbarrilleaux wrote:}{quote}
> Because not everyone uses DWF I receive a lot of PDFs which I convert to DWFs and attach to DWG's. About 50% of the DWF's created this way work great and saves me a lot of time. The other 50% show up with a white background and plot as a solid black shape. I am new to using DWFs so I don't know if there is a setting or something that I'm missing.
You can use this program to markup DWG, DXF and DWF.
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Graphics_Viewers/DWGSee_DWG_Viewer_Pro_2_2.html
Active Contributor
Renorick
Message 13 of 14 (97 Views)

01-27-2009 03:20 PM in reply to: rbarrilleaux
A full version of Adobe Acrobat has a nice markup suite also, as well as some conversion tools. You might be able to save those raster pdf to .jpg or .bmp files also.
rkahl
Message 14 of 14 (97 Views)

02-05-2009 08:58 AM in reply to: rbarrilleaux
i ahve some of the same problems. i can only get pdfs of details from local goverments which are required to be on our drawings.
i can convert to dwf and insert in my drawing, but the ones that are raster pdfs have line crossing them.

i cannot figure out how to remove these lines, they dont show in print preview, just when i plot
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.