Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job position scam question

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
wguyenii
1597 Views, 8 Replies

Job position scam question

HI my name is Minh Nguyen. I was contacted by Carl Mees about a job position and that it is from Autodesk. But I am worry that it might be scam. Can you please check for me? There are two emails he provided. 

carl_mess@yahoo.com

carlmees45@gmail.com

Please help me. I am trying my best to find a decent job to help my family and the last thing I want is to be scammed. Please help me and thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: wguyenii

this is a peer to peer forum

so no one here can verify his information

Message 3 of 9
wguyenii
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there an email direct to Autodesk that I can ask?
Message 4 of 9
pendean
Message 5 of 9
c.a.goldstein

I'm getting texts from the same guy. I posted a job through 4entertainmentjobs.com and now they're texting me?

Message 6 of 9
wguyenii
in reply to: c.a.goldstein

Yeah he is lying. He'll tell you about these work at home position and gave you offers making it sound good. But he is just trying to scam you.
Message 7 of 9
Ceciliaweiss2

I was also just contacted by this guy. its sounds like a complete scam.

Message 8 of 9
motsingerjcaleb

I was looking for a job through 4entertainmentjobs.com and was contacted by "Carl Mees" as well. I was wary of his offers but gave him an adress to send a check too.  He said the check would be for software from a work from home posiiton for Autidesk, Inc. and he also mentioned that he was working for Exxon Mobile as well.  I was refered to him orginally though an email adress with the name Kendra Owens.  After I talked to him I emailed her and and asked a few questions condiering it's ligatimacy. She said it was for real, but I'm sure it was whoever is operating the carl mees account as well.  Anyways, i got a check mailed to me for $3,810.  It looked real, but I was sceptical about this from the get go. I turned the check in to the police and they said it was fake. Lesson learned, never belive anyone offering you an online position from an @gmail adress.  

Message 9 of 9
wguyenii
in reply to: motsingerjcaleb

I am very happy for you that you didn't get scam by them. At least you contacted the police. Instead of contacting the police, I just searched up his name and email. I found the real guy on LinkedIn and he lived a Australia working for another company. That's when I realize that it was a fake. Hopefully this also helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services