Community
DWF
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How digital signature is happening in .dwfx file?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vmohan_rajan
1155 Views, 3 Replies

How digital signature is happening in .dwfx file?

I extracted dwfx file which contains digital signature. In this I want to know which part of the content is originally taken and digital signature is applied? For example, take a digitally signed PDF. In which, character starting from the top to a character before signature buffer and again from a character after this signature buffer and till the end of the file the content is considered for digital signature. Like this how .dwfx file is handled?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lmpmbernardo
in reply to: vmohan_rajan

since no one ever replied...

signing .dwfx files is different from signing pdf files. to start with, a dwfx file is a package that follows opc, the open packaging conventions. if you want to learn about signing please consult the ISO/IEC 29500-2:2008 standard.

Message 3 of 4
victordomain
in reply to: lmpmbernardo

Hi,

If you like to digitally sign your .DWFx files you canuse Open XML Signer available at this link: http://www.signfiles.com/open-xml-signer/

Message 4 of 4
lmpmbernardo
in reply to: victordomain

nice plug but what does that bring me that I cannot already get with ADR itself and with MS XPS Viewer (which can sign too)? we need solutions that work in non Windows platforms. Windows is already covered....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services