-> Line 2

-> Line 3

-> Circles

-> Circle 1

-> Circle 2

-> Arcs

-> Arc 1

etc.

If the objects to process come in any order and I don't get the chance to sort them by type (they come from an ODA vectorizer), how can I

1. Tell if I already have a segment called Model/Lines, if I encounter a line to add to the w3d

2. Reopen that Lines segment, if I answer question 1?

In simpler terms, given a DWFToolkit::smileyvery-happy:WFSegment object, how can I tell if it has a child segment with a name called 'Lines', and reopen it to add more geometry to it?

I tried instantiating the parent segments (Lines, Circles etc) with 'new' and keeping their addresses and names in an array, so I could get at them any time after creating them. That seemed to work, the dwf opens up and looks good in Design Review, but Navisworks won't open it (internal error).

Thanks for any help, I hope I explained the problem enough.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!