DWF Plots with Mark ups

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
lesleys
1287 Views, 1 Reply

DWF Plots with Mark ups

Hi All

I have recently been asked to plot some dwf files, as I have the full version of Autocad, Design Review is not something I use very often.

When I plotted the files,(these were building layouts with areas marked up in solid colours) I found that what is actually the mark up moves to the front & hides the building layout. which renders it useless for my project managers requirements.

If I look at the print preview everything is as it should be, but when I plot it, it is not.

By digging around I have found a work around but it is slow & wonder if there is anything else I can do that will make it faster with the required result at the end which is to see the shaded areas at the back so you can still see the floor layout.

My work around is

plot to pdf - Adobe

When setting up the print options choose advanced & tick "Turn Data into bitmap before printing"

Normal other choices for size etc.

This will now plot to a pdf the way I need it to look & the plot the pdf to hard copy.

It works but is slow can you guys suggest a better way?

Sorry I can't attach one of the files for security reasons.

I am using both Design review 2013 & Autocad 2013.

Thanks for any help you able to offer. Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lesleys
in reply to: lesleys

Hi All

After lots of digging around on different forums it looks like my "work around" is the actual answer or at least the only one I can find unless any of you know better & if you do please share it with me. Many thanks.

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services