Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF error with VB.Net 2005

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PavanM
591 Views, 3 Replies

DWF error with VB.Net 2005

I remove my previous Design Review version and clean all folder (follow your guide line) and reinstall Design Review 2011 + SP

In my project add follow reference: AdCommon, AxExpressViewerDll, DWFComposer, ECompositeViewer, EPlotModel, EPlotRenderer, EPlotViewer and ExpressViewerDll.

DWF is correct loaded but when I compile program I receive this error messages in debug window: there is a problem with QuickAccessToolBar. This is not good for me, how resolve this, any idea?

System.Windows.Data Error: 39 : BindingExpression path error: 'QuickAccessToolBar' property not found on 'object' ''ComponentSettings' (HashCode=55012059)'. BindingExpression:Path=QuickAccessToolBar.Theme.CurrentBrush; DataItem='ComponentSettings' (HashCode=55012059); target element is 'Border' (Name=''); target property is 'Background' (type 'Brush')

System.Windows.Data Error: 5 : Value produced by BindingExpression is not valid for target property.; Value='<null>' BindingExpression:Path=Id; DataItem='RibbonMenuButton' (HashCode=25310063); target element is 'Button' (Name='mMinimizeButtonExecute'); target property is 'AutomationId' (type 'String')

System.Windows.Data Error: 5 : Value produced by BindingExpression is not valid for target property.; Value='<null>' BindingExpression:Path=Id; DataItem='RibbonMenuButton' (HashCode=25310063); target element is 'RibbonMinimizeToggleButton' (Name='mMinimizeButtonFlyout'); target property is 'AutomationId' (type 'String')

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: PavanM

Thank you for your question.

We made a little change with APIs in ADR 2011, please refer to this article:

http://dwf.blogs.com/beyond_the_paper/2010/08/whats-new-with-apis-in-autodesk-design-review-2011.htm...

Hope that helps. 

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
PavanM

Thank you Herbert,

I remove EPlotRenderer module but this not resolve my problem

I tried my program in VB.Net 2010 but I receive same error

'QuickAccessToolBar' property not found on 'object' ''ComponentSettings' (HashCode=66622070)'

My dwf is simple 2D with hyperlinks, one page plot from layout

If you found a solution, please let me know

Best regards

Maurizio

Message 4 of 4
herbert.he

Thank you for your feedback.

From the error information, it seems like a problem of your program but not part of ADR control. If you don't mind, you can send/upload your program to us to investigate.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services