DWF

justbane
Message 1 of 1 (323 Views)

DWF and PHP

323 Views, 0 Replies
03-05-2012 09:28 AM

Hello,

I have what may be a silly question but one I have to ask all the same.

I am a web developer. I am working on a project where we have created a simplified drawing tool that allows for creating what could be called a mechanical drawing. Without going into too much detail - it usess JavaScript and Drag and Drop to allow the user to create a drawing using images of specific parts and custom labels. To create what is essentially a mechanical drawing of a system.

My question is this: Is there a library or server side program that would allow me to take the set of images and their coordinates and output a DWG or DWF file to the user? That would then be editiable in AutoCad on the a users system..

Keeping in mind the user submitting the drawing and the user exporting the CAD file are 2 different people. The one creating the file is NOT a CAD operator and the the one exporting the file IS a CAD operator.

Thanks so much for any information on this.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.