Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Issues when Printing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
170 Views, 2 Replies

Color Issues when Printing

Having trouble with the color on some objects DWF Viewer ver 4.1 Build version: 4.1.0.163 I did a search through the NG and didn't find anything like my problem. Everything is plotting, and most of the objects are ok, except for the colors 251-253 and color 31. These colors are coming out much darker when printing from the DWF viewer to a HP 1055. (Same output device for both direct Acad plot and plot from the DWF Viewer.) Is this 'normal'? Should I post the detailed info of the CTB, or is that irrelevant?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I was out here looking for another issue and ran across this. We had the same problem. In the plotter configuration editor dialog for the DWF.pc3 file you're using, make sure Graphics-Vector Graphics is set to 24-bit color. (default is 32-bit color) Then when you print from the Express Viewer, you'll get the same look as if you're printing from AutoCAD.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

"JayDickman" wrote in message news:5739707.1099429555004.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I was out here looking for another issue and ran across this. We had the same problem. In the plotter configuration editor dialog for the DWF.pc3 file you're using, make sure Graphics-Vector Graphics is set to 24-bit color. (default is 32-bit color) Then when you print from the Express Viewer, you'll get the same look as if you're printing from AutoCAD. Thank you, very much, for responding, Jay. I had given up hope and moved to PLT files for storage, but maybe I'll revisit that decision, now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services