Did you mean: 

can't read DWF files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gouveianuno
1249 Views, 4 Replies

can't read DWF files

Hi,

I'm trying to read DWF files but I can't install Design Review. I always get this error message in at least 4 computers at the office: "Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime (0x2:Failed Downloading Component.)"

I've tried severall approaches and followed some hints (including installing Visual C++ 2005) but with no luck.

What can I do to be able to read my DWF files?

Thanks

nuno

from Portugal

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: gouveianuno

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Design-Review/bd-p/140 is the correct forum, not everywhere else you've been posting.

Message 3 of 5
gouveianuno

I did post in Design Review but it was moved to the installation & licensing forum, which is a sub-forum of "getting started with your Autodesk product " forum. Well,  I've been using Autodesk software for more than 18years, including Design Review in the last years; it's not a problem of getting started with a product. 

Only after this I posted in Autocad LT forum because that is the ACAD product I presently use and with witch I make my DWF files...

I just need to read DWF files. 

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Post a DWF, we all have various versions of ADR.

Message 5 of 5
gouveianuno
in reply to: pendean

It's not the file, it's the reader. I can't install design Review in four of my office compters. Two of them had had a previous version of a dwf reader by Autodesk (not shure which one...Design Review, True View, Volo View.....somtehing)...but in the meantime were reformatted. thanks anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services