Community
DWF
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I publish Hyperlinks to DWF from AutoCAD 2004?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
251 Views, 3 Replies

Can I publish Hyperlinks to DWF from AutoCAD 2004?

Hi, I wish to do the following: Create hyperlinks from Door & Window numbers on a Floor Plan to their assigned view in the Door & Window Schedule. Then publish them to DWF format for viewing and I want the hyperlinks to stay of course. Am I able to acheive this in R2004? I know I can do this very easily in R2005 but I am using 2004 at work. Also another thing I meant to ask... Once various DWF's are merged using DWF Composer, can you create hyperlinks between them once they are allready DWF's? -- Yours Truly, David Shabat davidshabat73@hotmail.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hmm not too sure....I cant remember if there is a check box in the Hyperlink command to covert Hyperlink to DWF? That's what I use for 2005? Mark "David S." wrote in message news:40bcec42$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > I wish to do the following: > Create hyperlinks from Door & Window numbers on a Floor Plan to their > assigned view in the Door & Window Schedule. > Then publish them to DWF format for viewing and I want the hyperlinks to > stay of course. > Am I able to acheive this in R2004? I know I can do this very easily in > R2005 but I am using 2004 at work. > > Also another thing I meant to ask... Once various DWF's are merged using DWF > Composer, can you create hyperlinks between them once they are allready > DWF's? > > -- > Yours Truly, > David Shabat > davidshabat73@hotmail.com > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Ok where is that check box? I can't seem to find it in 2005. Essentially what I wish to create is the same thing that MKM Associates did with the file that is posted on Shaan's Blog: http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/dwf_it/index.html Can someone help me understand the Lisp routine... since I am not that yet a Lisp expert. -- Yours Truly, David Shabat davidshabat@videotron.ca "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:40bdedeb$1_2@newsprd01... > Hmm not too sure....I cant remember if there is a check box in the Hyperlink > command to covert Hyperlink to DWF? That's what I use for 2005? > > Mark > > "David S." wrote in message > news:40bcec42$1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi, > > > > I wish to do the following: > > Create hyperlinks from Door & Window numbers on a Floor Plan to their > > assigned view in the Door & Window Schedule. > > Then publish them to DWF format for viewing and I want the hyperlinks to > > stay of course. > > Am I able to acheive this in R2004? I know I can do this very easily in > > R2005 but I am using 2004 at work. > > > > Also another thing I meant to ask... Once various DWF's are merged using > DWF > > Composer, can you create hyperlinks between them once they are allready > > DWF's? > > > > -- > > Yours Truly, > > David Shabat > > davidshabat73@hotmail.com > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Its right above the OK button.......(Convert DWG hyperlinks to DWF)....This has to be set on all the hyperlinks that you want to hyperlink for DWF's......I have a code that converts all the hyperlinks in a drawing to DWF if you want. The Hyperlinks still work in AutoCAD if you were wondering..Check this out to see how hyperlinks work great for details... ..http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/2004/04/dwfit_hyperlink.html Here you can download the File and Lisp code to Convert the Hyperlinks to DWF. Mark "David S." wrote in message news:40bdff5e_2@newsprd01... > Ok where is that check box? I can't seem to find it in 2005. > > > Essentially what I wish to create is the same thing that MKM Associates did > with the file that is posted on Shaan's Blog: > http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/dwf_it/index.html > > Can someone help me understand the Lisp routine... since I am not that yet a > Lisp expert. > > -- > Yours Truly, > David Shabat > davidshabat@videotron.ca > "Mark Douglas" wrote in message > news:40bdedeb$1_2@newsprd01... > > Hmm not too sure....I cant remember if there is a check box in the > Hyperlink > > command to covert Hyperlink to DWF? That's what I use for 2005? > > > > Mark > > > > "David S." wrote in message > > news:40bcec42$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Hi, > > > > > > I wish to do the following: > > > Create hyperlinks from Door & Window numbers on a Floor Plan to their > > > assigned view in the Door & Window Schedule. > > > Then publish them to DWF format for viewing and I want the hyperlinks to > > > stay of course. > > > Am I able to acheive this in R2004? I know I can do this very easily in > > > R2005 but I am using 2004 at work. > > > > > > Also another thing I meant to ask... Once various DWF's are merged using > > DWF > > > Composer, can you create hyperlinks between them once they are allready > > > DWF's? > > > > > > -- > > > Yours Truly, > > > David Shabat > > > davidshabat73@hotmail.com > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services