DWF

cduret
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

building problem of DWFToolkit 7.6 with gcc 4.2

172 Views, 1 Replies
06-30-2011 02:52 AM

hello,

I try to compile DWFToolkit 7.6 on my freeBSD box with gcc 4.2.1

I compile dwfcore successfully but I have some errors with the dwf tookit.

Here is the error :

In file included from ../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:32,
                 from PackageVersionExtension601.cpp:34:
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:104: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:104: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:104: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:114: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:114: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h:114: error: expected `)' before 'int'
In file included from PackageVersionExtension601.cpp:34:
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:102: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:102: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:102: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:112: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:112: error: expected `)' before 'int'
../../../../../dwf/package/writer/extensions/6.01/PackageVersionExtension.h:112: error: expected `)' before 'int'

I go the line of the file DWF6PackageVersionExtension.h :

_DWFTK_API
error here ->    virtual unsigned short major()
                     throw() = 0;

any ideas ?

thanks a lot

cduret
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: building problem of DWFToolkit 7.6 with gcc 4.2

07-05-2011 11:39 PM in reply to: cduret

it appears that freeBSD is not supported by the source tree.

I have made some minor modifications to achieve a success compiling.

If some people need I could explain changes I have made.

:smileyhappy:

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.