Did you mean: 

Background color

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
janderssen
565 Views, 3 Replies

Background color

Hi All,

What is the correct way to work out the background color of a dwf file, I already support WT_Background and WT_Contrast_Color, but I still have a file that loads with a black background in design review, and I cannot work out why it is doing so. (or how it decides to show the background black)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dmfrazier
in reply to: janderssen

Not sure if you're still looking for info on this, but I was able to determine that it's possible to select the background color in the DWF (DWFPlot11.hdi) driver properties:

DWFProperties.png

The default is white.

Message 3 of 4
xSmiffyx
in reply to: janderssen

Hi

If you right click on the dwf file when open in design review and select options. Refer to AU Forum 1 image.

You should then see (AU forum 2) under general tab - view settings canvas colour you can set te back ground for your dwf files. 🙂

"Please Mark "accepted as solution" if this solved your question and give KUDOS"
Message 4 of 4
janderssen
in reply to: xSmiffyx

So far, it has not be solved, currently I have been shown screen shots from dwf viewer, where as I want to be able to know how to detect it via the DWFToolkit.

This is why I have not marked as resolved yet. (hence WT_Background etc which are Whip objects inside of the DWF 2d Stream)

Cheers

Jason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services