Did you mean: 

Add Image to DWF file

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
prashanweera
2283 Views, 7 Replies

Add Image to DWF file

Dear All,

I need to add image to a "DWF" file and save it back (to same file) using "DWFToolkit". There is a example in the tool kit but that example create a new file which consume lot of time.

Thank you,

Pra

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
amitnkukanur
in reply to: prashanweera

Hello Pranesh,

Even i am trying to add an image to DWF file using .NET, but i am applying using C#.

The image i add is some what getting added to DWF file but its not saving.

Are you doing the same in C# and can you share some thoughts about this project.

Regards

Amit

Senior Software Engineer
Message 3 of 8
amitnkukanur

Can you suggest me how you did using DWF Tool Kit

Rgds

Amit

Senior Software Engineer
Message 4 of 8
prashanweera
in reply to: amitnkukanur

Hello Amit,

I am using the C++ for the development. This is mainly the bacause the DWF tool kit is on C++.

Thank you,

Pra

Message 5 of 8
prashanweera

Hello Amit,

What do you mean by "The image i add is some what getting added to DWF file but its not saving" ?. How you say that the image is getting added somw what ???

Thanks,

Pra

Message 6 of 8
amitnkukanur

1) I load the dwf controls on windows form

2) then i wrote a code to load image to form on which dwf controls is present, this image is present on local hard drive. This image can be dragged any where on form, just as stamps. For this i wrote a mouse move events for Image file.

3) Nowthe issue is how to attach the image to dwf file and save it.

Regards

Amit

Senior Software Engineer
Message 7 of 8
prashanweera

Hello Amit,

There is an example in the DWF tool kit. In "DWFToolkit-7.5\samples\DWFToolkit\AddImage" location. This example shows how to add image programatically (C++). Hope this helps to you.

But it takes fairely large time to perform the operation which is my concern. Further this example saves contecn to new DWF file which I belive to consume large amount to resourese compared to changing single positions (image added location). If I can change only the required location and save back to change stuff to the same file this should increase the performence.

Thank you,

Pra.

Message 8 of 8
amitnkukanur

Hi Prasanweera, 

Thanks for guidance provided, i will work on it and if again things goes wrong i will get back to you.

Regards

Amit

Senior Software Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services