Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removing horizontal bar, removing ability to move drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sims_jim
2870 Views, 2 Replies

removing horizontal bar, removing ability to move drawing

We use DwfViewerSetup.cab internally to put silicon wafer drawings on a web page. We used to use whip.cab for the same purpose. I'm just trying to upgrade our whip.cab references to DwfViewerSetup.cab. I've just about figured out how to turn off all the additional DwfViewerSetup.cab functionality (toolbars, etc.). I still see an annoying horizontal bar at the top of each drawing. Anyone know how to disable that? Also, when the user's mouse hovers over the drawing, they can still drag the drawing around within its little area. Anyone know how to disable that? I'll paste in a screenshot of what I've got so far. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

2023i14D369F86D6D7DE7

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herbert.he
in reply to: sims_jim

Thank you for your questions.

1.  You can remove horizontal canvas bar via adding following code to your script.

<param name="CanvasToolbarEnabled"  value= false>

By the way, this only valid for Autodesk Design Review 2010 or later. You can get the latest verion from here for free.

2. For removing ability to move drawing, you can handle all mouse events to override their default behaviors following the code:

<script type="text/javascript" FOR="ADViewer" EVENT="OnLButtonDown(nX, nY, pHandled)">
    pHandled.State = true; 

// do nothing... 
  </script>

<script type="text/javascript" FOR="ADViewer" EVENT="OnRButtonDown(nX, nY, pHandled)">
    pHandled.State = true; 

// do nothing... 
  </script>

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
sims_jim
in reply to: sims_jim

Hi Herbert,

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. What should the codebase parameter of object tag look like in order to fetch the right version of the dwfviewer? Here's what it looks like now: codebase="http://www.autodesk.com/global/dwfviewer/installer/DwfViewerSetup.cab#version=8,1,0,87"

Jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report