Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"print"icon on the toolbar of my embed viewer

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
249 Views, 0 Replies

"print"icon on the toolbar of my embed viewer

Hi, again a little question about my autodesk express viewer that is embed in a HTML file, for viewing of DWF file on the internet.The "print" icon works perfectly under Autodesk Viewer Express, but as soon as i have embed this in a HTML, the print icon on the toolbar of the viewer doesn't work anymore when viewing a drawing inside the IE window. The "print" functionality of the menubar in my IE window works fine when i want to print. For more friendly use for the end users, is there any way to take off the "not working print icon" of the embed Autodesk Viewer express, so that people only can print with the "print"button of their Internet Explorer window. I don't know a lot about program languages or API functionalities, so can someone give me an example if there is a solution to this question. For more information, my viewer is embed in a HTML file, using HTML and also VBscript. May be this is the file where i have to write the action to don't show the print button in my embed viewer...i don't know!! Please can anyone help me...May be someone knows a way to fix that "print"functionality of my embed viewer toolbar, this would be even better!
Hope to have a lot of messages! Thanks a lot. Arnaud.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report