Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Multiple sets

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tdodd
346 Views, 5 Replies

Printing Multiple sets

Does any one know how to make the DWF viewer print multiple page DWF multiple times? When I enter number of copies (10 for example), it prints the first page 10 times, the second page 10 times, and so on. Then I have to collate by hand. Is there a way to make it print all sheets first then start over and print all sheets again as many times as needed so I can pull a set of the plotter and staple instead of collate?

Thanks
Todd
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: tdodd

It sounds like you have collate checked in the print dialog. "tdodd" wrote in message news:20862178.1107362068028.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Does any one know how to make the DWF viewer print multiple page DWF multiple times? When I enter number of copies (10 for example), it prints the first page 10 times, the second page 10 times, and so on. Then I have to collate by hand. Is there a way to make it print all sheets first then start over and print all sheets again as many times as needed so I can pull a set of the plotter and staple instead of collate? > > Thanks > Todd
Message 3 of 6
tdodd

I have tried it both ways, with collate checked on and with collate unchecked. I get the same result either way.

-Todd
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Can you look at the driver settings. I wonder if the driver is doing this. Ben "tdodd" wrote in message news:26723187.1107533639762.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have tried it both ways, with collate checked on and with collate unchecked. I get the same result either way. > > -Todd
Message 5 of 6
tdodd

Ben,
How do i go about looking at the driver settings, I have had to do this before?

Thanks for your help!!
-Todd
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

When you click the "Properties" button in the print dialog the print driver UI is launched. If you want to permanently change the print driver setting, right click on the printer and select properties from the Windows Start menu. Ben "tdodd" wrote in message news:12850376.1107875977323.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Ben, > How do i go about looking at the driver settings, I have had to do this before? > > Thanks for your help!! > -Todd

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report