Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Multi-Sheet DWF Files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mmannarch
276 Views, 2 Replies

Printing Multi-Sheet DWF Files

My architectural office uses multi-sheet DWF files to allow those of us in the office without AutoCAD to view sets of plans. When I click the Print button to print a sheet from the multi-sheet file, it takes 15 to 20 seconds for the Print menu to appear. Is this normal, or is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed? I just installed Version 5.1 and this also occurred when I used Version 5.0, but the Print menu appeared almost immediately in the version prior to 5.0.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mmannarch

I bet you have a network printer installed on your system that has been removed from the network and the system is looking for this printer. Ben "mmannarch" wrote in message news:24902778.1107540489918.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > My architectural office uses multi-sheet DWF files to allow those of us in the office without AutoCAD to view sets of plans. When I click the Print button to print a sheet from the multi-sheet file, it takes 15 to 20 seconds for the Print menu to appear. Is this normal, or is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed? I just installed Version 5.1 and this also occurred when I used Version 5.0, but the Print menu appeared almost immediately in the version prior to 5.0.
Message 3 of 3
mmannarch
in reply to: mmannarch

Thanks Ben. I was mapped to 4 printers on the network that no longer existed. I deleted them and now the Print Menu appears instantly when I click the Print button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report