DWF Viewer

*The Real JD
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

LOCKING DWF VIEWS

97 Views, 2 Replies
02-02-2005 04:19 PM
i'm using DWFs in power point, i'm wondering if there's a way to lock the view of the dwf file, for some reason, when i run the slideshow, and i get to the page to view the dwf file, it's a small square in the bottom left and i have to right click in the area and tell it to "zoom to fit" before i see it properly. Dwfviewer v 5.1, powerpoint 2003
*John Schmier - Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: LOCKING DWF VIEWS

02-03-2005 04:09 PM in reply to: *The Real JD
If your familiar with VBA programming you can write some code to open to a pre-defined view. -- John Schmier Autodesk DWF QA
*The Real JD
Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: LOCKING DWF VIEWS

02-08-2005 04:34 PM in reply to: *The Real JD
I'm not familiar with VBA, can you post some sample code? I'm willing to take a stab at it. :-) "John Schmier - Autodesk" wrote in message news:4202bd1d$1_2@newsprd01... > If your familiar with VBA programming you can write some code to open to a > pre-defined view. > > -- > > John Schmier > Autodesk DWF QA > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!